Thursday, July 15, 2010

Labour is such a Pain

The world of politics lost even the litte dignity it had. If you thought only Indian politicians are slimy scum bags, take a look at the polished Labour party of the UK. Our man Tony went all out in kicking Brown in the nuts. Makes me wonder if the Brits are suddenly going native.

But honestly, Tony or Brown, I couldn’t care less.

All I know is that I got promoted.

Below is my oath before taking office:

  1. From today day, I shall try to be politically correct.
  2. From this day forward, I shall to set a good example.
  3. Learn to cook more specialty dishes.
  4. Buy that fast car, bicycle and motorcycle.
  5. Point 4 can wait a little longer. Austerity measures are still in place.

Now to the more difficult sections:

  1. I shall be a more responsible individual.
  2. As much as I hate it, I shall drag myself against my wishes, to that stupid store called GK Vale and get a couple of “Marriage photos” clicked. I am going to live to hate that day.
  3. I shall spend more on cosmetics and “beauty products”. Fear not, I am not turning gay.
  4. I shall work harder on finding a cool chick…. I take that back. I shall work harder on finding a Soul mate.
  5. Cut down on the swearing….

This list can go on and on.

I know what you are thinking, but read Point #4, of the “Difficult section”. That should lay some of those fears to rest.

But yeah, the old Pulickal is out and the new and improved version is in. And along with all those little degrees running alongside his name, he now has one more.

Its called Uncle!

Gear up folks, a new Pulickal is born.

Boy, this will be fun.

11 comments:

Anupama said...

Suddenly makes you feel all responsible eh? :) Congratulations Sachin...enjoy your new role well...best wishes to the entire family

Tigerstone said...

Are you kidding me?

I am going to train that kid to be an absolute nut.

But if he's chip of the old block, I may have teach him breathing exercises and put him on the path to enlightenment. I have a dirty feeling I may have to read more about the Buddha.

Anupama said...

Boy, this will be fun for sure...looking forward to more Zen talk from you now :)

Chaitanya said...

Congrats bugger, on both becoming an uncle and getting promoted.

Its gonna be a while till I can say the same.

AA said...

Charlie boy! Uncle now,eh!..you may want to watch "Two and a half men" for some tips on bringing up a nephew!! God be with the kid...

Tigerstone said...

With the kind of madness that's in store for him I think he'll make an ideal candidate for the circus.

ramya ravi said...

It's a really cute blog ya!! Turning over a new leaf eh! This ought to be fun to watch! Cant imagine you without the swearing though! Point #4 is tough :| Jehaad inspires Puli :P

Tigerstone said...

The name's Jehaan. Jehaan Zachary Pulickal.

Dasman said...

Wicked name, has the Parsi/Mozzie touch.

Tigerstone said...

Yeah! Well, he means the world to all of us, so that's exactly what his parents called him.

Unknown said...

Hey Pulli amavaa congratulations! :)